Some set up is necessary before using Stitcher™:
- Bluetooth® connection is required. If your device has not been paired with your vehicle, click here.
- Install the Stitcher™ Radio application on your device.
- Create a Stitcher™ Radio account.
- Log on to Stitcher™ Radio using your device, customize your Stitcher™ Radio.
Playing Stitcher™ Radio:
- Select ENTERTAINMENT from the Home screen. The display will return to the last audio source visited (default is FM radio), the Entertainment menu will be visible at the bottom of the screen.
- Select AUDIO SOURCE.
- Select Stitcher™.
Functions and options:
- Select STATION LIST to display stations. Make your selection.
- Select FAVORITES to display Stitcher™ favorites. Make your selection.
- Select STATION LIST to display by category. Make your selection.
- Select THUMBS-DOWN to dislike current program.
- Select THUMBS-UP to like current program.
- Select FAVORITE to add or delete current station to your favorites list.
- Select BACK 30 SECONDS to go back.
- Select PLAY/PAUSE to play; press again to temporarily pause.
- Select NEXT to go to next station.
- Select SETTINGS to adjust sound quality levels; use commander knob to make adjustments.
Stitcher™, the Stitcher™ logo, and the Stitcher™ trade dress are trademarks or registered trademarks of Stitcher, Inc. and used with permission.
IS MY DEVICE COMPATIBLE?
– Multiple favorite stations can be selected and added.
– Favorites displayed include stations added and stations set by default.
– Some features require data usage; check your plan to see if additional fees will be incurred.
– Audio quality will vary by device, network and music files.
– Some devices may prompt you to authorize the connection in order to use the application.
– Instructions may vary, depending on your system's version of software.
– The availability of this service may vary, depending on your market.