Some set up is necessary before using Pandora®:
- Bluetooth® is required. If your device has not been paired with your vehicle, click here.
- Install the Pandora® application on your device.
- Create a Pandora® account.
- Create a Pandora® station using the Pandora® application.
- Select ENTERTAINMENT from the Home screen. The display will return to the last audio source visited (default is FM radio), the Entertainment menu will be visible at the bottom of the screen.
- Select AUDIO SOURCE.
- Select Pandora®.
Functions and options:
- Select STATION LIST, make your selection.
- Select PLAY/PAUSE to play a song; say "PAUSE" or press again to pause temporarily.
- Select SKIP/THUMBS-DOWN to tell Pandora® to skip a song and not to include similar songs on your station.
- Select THUMBS-UP to tell Pandora® you like a song and to include similar songs on your station.
- Select BOOKMARK to bookmark the song or artist currently being played.
- Select NEXT to move to the next song.
- Select SETTINGS to adjust sound quality levels; use commander knob to make adjustments.
Select how songs are sorted for play:
- Select SONG LIST.
- Select SORT BY. Make your selection.
- Select QUICK MIX to play songs in random order.
- Select DATE to sort songs by date played in current station.
- Select A-Z to sort by alphabetical order.
Pandora®, the Pandora® logo, and the Pandora® trade dress are trademarks or registered trademarks of Pandora Media, Inc. and used with permission.
IS MY DEVICE COMPATIBLE?
– Pandora® limits the number of skips allowed.
– The skip function is not available on all devices.
– If THUMBS-DOWN is selected when the skip song function is running, the next song is skipped.
– When QUICK MIX is selected, other sorting options are not available.
– In order to use Pandora® as audio source, the App must be installed on your phone. These App features require data usage; check with your cellular provider to see if additional fees will be incurred.
– Audio quality will vary by device, network and music files.
– Some devices may prompt you to authorize the connection in order to use the application.
– Instructions may vary, depending on your system's version of software.