– If device is not connected to the auxiliary jack, mode is not available.
– Set volume of portable audio unit to maximum within the range that the sound does not become distorted, then adjust volume using commander volume knob or up/down on audio control switch.
– Audio adjustments can also be made using volume setting on portable audio device.
– If connection plug is pulled out from auxiliary jack while in AUX mode, noise may occur.
– Instructions may vary, depending on your system's version of software.