– If you want to access your Facebook or Twitter via Aha™ in your vehicle, you will need to associate your Facebook and/or Twitter accounts to Aha™ using your smartphone or computer.
– Some devices may prompt you to authorize the connection in order to use the application.
– Some features require data usage; check your plan to see if additional fees will be incurred.
– Audio quality will vary by device, network and music files.
– All features not available in all regions.
– Instructions may vary, depending on your system's version of software.
– The availability of this service may vary, depending on your market.
– Shout records a maximum of 30 seconds. Recording stops automatically 30 seconds after start of recording. Recording can be saved or deleted.
–To access your Facebook or Twitter via Aha™ in your vehicle, you must first associate your Facebook and/or Twitter accounts to Aha™ using your smartphone or computer. To learn more, visit aharadio.com.
Aha™, the Aha™ logo, and the Aha™ trade dress are trademarks or registered trademarks of Harman International and used with permission.
Disclaimer: Aha™ Radio is a trademark of Harman International Industries Inc. Apps/services vary by phone carrier and are subject to change. Data charges may apply.
– Not all Nearby services on your device/phone (such as Traffic, Slacker and certain radio stations) may be available via the Toyota system due to licensing restrictions.